Dental veneers are a fast and dependable way to beautify your smile and protect your teeth. Lovett Dental Pasadena offers dental veneers. Dental veneers help you conceal blemishes on your teeth, such as stains, chips, or gaps. This affordable option for improving the appearance of your teeth is a popular form of cosmetic dentistry.
To find out more about dental veneer services, contact our dental practice today. We will answer your questions, discuss your options, and get you started with brand new dental veneers. At Lovett Dental Pasadena, we are committed to helping you with all your dental needs.
What Are Dental Veneers?
A dental veneer is a thin piece of tooth-colored porcelain that we attach to your teeth’ front surface. The purpose of the veneer is to improve the look of your teeth and address any aesthetic issues. Once we place the veneers on your teeth, they remain there permanently.
Years of drinking coffee, smoking cigarettes, or eating food can fade your teeth. Although teeth whitening or brushing can minimize the effects of food stains, veneers give you a fresh start. Veneers are stain-resistant and easy to maintain.
Our Dental Veneers Process in Southeast Houston
If you get dental veneers with Lovett Dental Pasadena, you can expect our board-certified specialists to complete the process within a single session. Our step-by-step process includes:
- Oral Exam: When you first arrive, we will perform a comprehensive oral exam. The assessment helps us identify any possible issues with your teeth or gums. The exam also helps us determine if veneers are the right solution for you.
- Veneer Preparation: Specialists trim part of the enamel to smooth out the surface and prepare your teeth for dental veneers. We then take an impression of your teeth using a mold. Following that, we send this mold to the lab that designs your veneers. This process takes one to two weeks.
- Veneer Fitting: Our dental hygienist checks your veneers to make sure they match your teeth’ color and size. We then attach the veneers to the teeth surface using a strong adhesive. Ultraviolet light is used to harden the adhesive quickly.
- Follow-Up Visits: Once we install the veneers, it is crucial to properly maintain them. Therefore, we may schedule follow-up visits to ensure your veneers remain in good shape. You will love the results that dental veneers bring to your teeth.
Dental veneers can supplement dental work or an alternative to other types of cosmetic or restorative devices.
Benefits of Dental Veneers
Dental veneer services offer several advantages, including:
- The look and feel of a natural tooth
- Porcelain is compatible with gum tissue.
- Porcelain veneers resist tough stains.
- You can expect your veneers to last five to seven years.
- Veneers are budget-friendly
- The procedure is fast, easy, and pain-free – no surgery is needed.
Dental veneers are the perfect solution for fully restoring your smile without the need for extensive procedures. To keep your dental veneers looking great, make sure you brush twice daily. Floss after each brushing and use an antibacterial mouthwash to kill germs. Schedule oral exams as directed by your Lovett Dental Pasadena dentist.
Schedule a Dental Veneers Consultation in Houston, Texas Today
Are you tired of the way your teeth look and feel? If so, today is the day to get dental veneers. Lovett Dental Pasadena can help you restore your smile and protect your teeth with dental veneer services. To schedule a free consultation, contact us online or call us at 281.336.8068. We are here to help you with all your dental needs.