Lovett Dental Pasadena offers cosmetic dentistry if you’re looking for a way to boost your smile, increase your self-confidence, and improve your professional image. Our cosmetic dentists can help. You don’t have to feel self-conscious about your smile another day.
There are several options available to you for improving the look of your teeth. Schedule a free consultation with a Lovett Dental Pasadena cosmetic dentist today to find out which solution works best for you. Cosmetic dentistry is simple, affordable, and quick. We can complete most procedures in under a few hours.
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry at Lovett Dental Pasadena
We perform a comprehensive oral exam to determine what type of cosmetic dentistry is best for you. We offer a variety of dental services, such as:
- Teeth Whitening: We offer a whitening solution that can revive your teeth in a short period. You can apply the whitening solution at home without any dental procedure. Our whitening treatments offer immediate results. They’re perfect if you need a quick whitening solution for important events or engagements.
- Dental Bonding: Dental bonding is a safe method for repairing tooth chips, discolored areas, or crooked teeth. We place a white filling on your tooth to hide the blemish. The filling bonds with the surfaces and matches the natural look of your teeth. We can add bonded fillings on front or back teeth.
- Dental Veneers: Custom veneers hide flaws in your teeth, including crooked or short teeth, chips, gaps, or permanent stains. They are one of the most effective ways to mimic the look of your teeth naturally. We bond sculpted porcelain shells over the front of your tooth. The shells are stain-resistant, durable, and look fantastic.
- Braces: Braces are an integral part of cosmetic dentistry in Pasadena, TX. They ensure that your child’s teeth grow as they should. Once the braces come off, your child will be happy with the way their teeth look. Braces have a long-lasting effect well into adulthood. You can choose between traditional metal and clear ceramic braces.
The Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
The most significant benefit of cosmetic dentistry is that we can help you get the smile you have always wanted. However, there are other benefits to cosmetic dentistry. First, a cosmetic dentist can address concerns that you may have such as:
- Discoloration of your teeth that occurs over time
- Tough stains that you can’t seem to remove
- Gaps between your teeth – especially toward the front
- Crooked teeth that have developed
- Teeth that are too short, too long, or make you self-conscious
These are all issues that may draw more concern as you get older. You will also notice how cosmetic dentistry improves your demeanor. Good looking teeth improve your professional appearance and give you greater confidence.
When your teeth look amazing, you are no longer afraid to smile or take pictures. Other people will also notice how good your teeth look. Lovett Pasadena is here to help you improve your appearance and self-esteem. We offer complete cosmetic dentistry in Pasadena, TX.
Schedule a Free Consultation at Lovett Dental Pasadena
Is cosmetic dentistry right for you? If you are not sure, we can schedule a free consultation for you at Lovett Pasadena. We will meet with you to discuss your options. Your dentist will perform an oral exam and then schedule any agreed-upon procedure. Cosmetic dentistry is painless, easy, and works with your budget. Plus, you will love the results!