Our dental implant services can improve the function and appearance of your teeth. If you are looking for a permanent way to replace your missing teeth, contact Lovett Dental Pasadena. We can replace your missing teeth and restore your smile by offering complete dental implants.
Our dental implant procedure will give you new teeth that blend in perfectly with your other teeth. We offer a long-term option to fill in those gaps and give you a completely comfortable and beautiful set of teeth.
We provide caring treatment in a relaxing and safe environment where you feel like family. Most importantly, our Lovett Dental Pasadena team will make you as comfortable as possible during the procedure. Contact Lovett Dental Pasadena today and schedule a dental exam with a board-certified dentist.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are metal posts or frames built into the root canal. We surgically position the frames into your jawbone just beneath your gums. After we insert the posts or frames into your jaw, we can mount replacement teeth on top of it.
The purpose of inserting the post or frame into your jaw is to fuse them with the jawbone. This procedure provides strong support for the new artificial teeth.
You can also place individual crowns over the implants so that they look and feel natural. With dental implants services from Lovett Dental Pasadena, you can enjoy a full set of teeth once again.
Are You a Candidate for Dental Implant Services?
Before we offer dental implants, we perform a thorough exam to ensure that you have healthy gums and adequate bone support. Otherwise, the implants will not work. You also have to make sure that you keep your bone structure healthy at all times.
Brush and floss your teeth regularly and schedule regular dental visits to our clinic. Our specialized dentists provide excellent dental implant services to ensure that your implants stay in excellent condition.
Two Types of Dental Implants
We offer two types of dental implants at Lovett Dental Pasadena:
- Endosteal implants — Our Lovett Dental Pasadena dentist surgically inserts the implant directly into your jawbone. Afterward, we have to wait for your gum tissue to heal. Once your gums are ready, we perform a second procedure to connect the post to the original implant. We complete the process by attaching an artificial tooth to the post, and we also attach an individual crown or a denture.
- Subperiosteal implants — Our specialist fits your jawbone with a metal frame just below the gums. Afterward, we wait for the gums to heal. The frame fuses with the jawbone permanently, and we attach the post to the frame. Finally, we mount artificial teeth to the posts.
Our Dental Implant Procedure
There are four steps in the dental implant procedure:
- The first step in a dental implant procedure is assessing if an implant is the right choice for you. Here we examine your teeth, find out why there is a tooth missing, and then make an official diagnosis.
- Next, we then review your options, including our dental implant services.
- Then, if you are healthy and want to move forward with a procedure, we will schedule the implant and go over the details.
- Finally, after the procedure is complete, we schedule follow-up visits to ensure that your implants are performing well.
Schedule Dental Implant Services Today with Lovett Dental Pasadena
No matter what type of dental services you need, our Lovett Dental Pasadena team can provide it for you. Our highly-skilled, board-certified dentists are here to help you feel better while improving your smile. To schedule dental implant services, call us at 281.336.8068 or complete our convenient online form.